Zapolex Ltd. exists and develops thanks to our clients. The more clients are satisfied with cooperating with us, the stronger our brand becomes. The essential task of every our employee is to take care of the highest possible quality of work, as each and every one of us is responsible for the final product as well as for the image of our company.
Our clients expect of us:
- clear terms of cooperation,
- meeting deadlines,
- delivering products which are consistent with orders, highly aesthetical and made of good quality materials.
Our main strategic goal is to meet the demands of our clients in the best possible way. Addictionally, we aim at:
- constantly developing our machine fleet, so that we can expand our offer,
- employing specialists with proper qualifications, knowledge and experience required to ensure th best standards of work,
- cooperating with reliable suppliers,
- implementing modern methods of management,
- building long-term relations with our clients,
- expanding on new markets.
Toruń Graphic Company “Zapolex”, while putting more emphasis on the quality of production, in the year 2007 decided to take up actions aimed at implementation of quality assurance system ISO 9001:2000 in the scope of the rendered polygraph services.
Requirements specified in the norm were aimed at matching with the clients’ requirements through preventing any inconsistencies at the stage of preparation for printing, printing and binding, therefore they became a basis of the company’s activity in the scope of realization of policy and quality aims.
Works on implementation of the quality system consistent with the norm ISO 9001:2000 gave a positive result of the certifying audit conducted on 27-30 August 2007 by an ISOQAR auditor and resulted in obtaining a certificate of the consistency with the norm ISO9001:2000.
A system of quality assurance consistent with ISO 9001:2000 norm requires further development and improvement.